Digital and Social Media Communication | Final Compilation & Reflection

24/04/26 - 24/07/26 [ Week 1 - Week 14 ]

Nicco Chew Jin Xun (0366563)

Digital and Social Media Communication | Bachelor of Design (Hons) In Creative Media | Taylor's University

Tutor: Mr. Goh


Table of contents

1. Instructions
2. Task 1
3. Task 2
4. Task 3


Instructions 


Task 1: Social Media Analytics

Final Task 1A - Social Media Analytics
Final Task 1 Presentation Slides


Task 2: Empath Mapping & Persona


Final User Persona Report


Final Empathy Map



Task 3: Campaign Proposal, Content Calendar & Key Visual Design


Final Calendar Proposal G2 - PMC


Model Interview Questions

Key Visuals Showcase

Final Presentation Slides


Reflection

This project gave me valuable experience in managing a social media campaign from research and planning to production and final execution. It required me to think about content strategy, brand positioning, storytelling, and how different social media platforms communicate with their audiences. Throughout the production process, I gained a better understanding of how every stage, from moodboards and storyboards to photography, filming, editing, and layout design, contributes to building a consistent campaign identity.


As one of the main photographers for the campaign, I learned how to plan and execute different types of shoots in both outdoor and studio environments. I became more confident in directing compositions, capturing product details, documenting lifestyle moments, and producing visual assets that could be used across multiple content formats. Working closely with my teammates also taught me the importance of communication and flexibility, as we often adjusted our roles during the shoots to ensure that everything ran efficiently and that the final results met our expectations.


The feedback received throughout the project also changed the way I approach campaign design. I realised that producing visually appealing images alone is not enough. Every piece of content needs to be connected through a consistent visual system, including typography, logo placement, layout, and campaign branding. I also learned to think more strategically about content sequencing, ensuring that the product remains the focus while storytelling supports the overall campaign message. These details helped me understand how strong branding creates a more cohesive and recognisable campaign.


Overall, this project strengthened both my creative and collaborative skills. It taught me how to balance creativity with strategic thinking, accept feedback constructively, and refine ideas through multiple iterations. More importantly, I developed a deeper appreciation for the planning and coordination required behind successful content production, and I believe these experiences will be highly valuable for future branding and social media design projects.

Comments

Popular Posts